Charitable Contribution Request
Mad Jewels believes it is more blessed to give than to receive. We donate to a plethora of non-profit organizations that range from human health issues to animal welfare and education.
Mad Jewels' goal is to support approved 501c3 organizations by providing authentic Mad Jewels to the 501c3 organization for the purpose of auctioning, raffling, walkathon, etc. to support your cause.
510c3 organizations may submit their request and application, with supporting documentation.Application Criteria:
- Your organization must be a US based 501c3.
- The Mad Jewels donation must be for a specific charitable fundraiser event (e.g. auction, raffle, walkathon, etc.).
- Proof of your organization's advertising or marketing for the event must be submitted with application.
- Please send request minimum 2 weeks (14 business days) prior to the receiving deadline for your event
- Please send your organization’s and event’s documentation to Hello@shopmadejwels.com with subject line: CHARITABLE DONATIONS
Mad Jewels Duties:
Mad Jewels will send you a selection of pieces, which at our discretion may be a bracelet, necklace, anklet, ring or earrings.
We will list your organization’s event on the Mad Jewels Facebook event page & our website with direct links to your organization to help promote awareness of your cause
If provided, we may post a picture of the raffle or auction winner wearing the Mad Jewels item(s) on our social media outlets. We encourage Social Media tagging @ShopMadJewels501c3 Organization Responsibilities:
- Raffle, auction or sell Mad Jewels items for the direct benefit of your organization.
- Place a link to www.shopmadjewels.com on your event or organization's website indicating our support.
- Send us a picture of the event and (at our discretion) we will post it on our Facebook page to raise awareness.
- No exchanges are allowed on donated items.
If you would like to create a fundraising event or specific product to promote over a longer period of time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.