- We understand sometimes things break!
- We examine repair cases on individual basis and cannot guarantee an item can be fixed. If we are able to repair an item, the Customer is responsible for shipping both ways for repairs. Please fill out the form below to start this process.
- Once you have filled out the repair form, send the item to Mad Jewels with tracking for the repair process to start. If you do not send with tracking, Mad Jewels is not liable for any lost/undeliverable items.
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect and email you an invoice with a repair estimate which will also include costs for return shipping.
At this point, you may accept charges, or you may deny. If you deny the charges, kindly reply back to the email that you do not wish to have the item repaired. Please state if you'd like to be charged for return shipping, or for Mad Jewels to discard of damaged item(s)
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for entire process to complete
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org